Sometimes, I really enjoy having a snack while watching a movie. The other day, when the hubs and I were about to start a movie, I decided to roast some pecans. I added a few ingredients and when I tasted it, I couldn’t believe how much it tasted like popcorn! So, here it is keto-ers. Beware though, it’s super easy to overeat these bad boys, so maybe just make one portion. And bonus, they are the perfect fat bomb!
Keto Pecan “Popcorn”
Serves 1 | Prep time 2 minutes | Cook time 10 minutes | Level: Easy
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil (dairy free option)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pink salt (depending on personal salt preferences)
- 1tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Put all ingredients into an oven safe baking dish or bowl.
- Bake at 400F for 10-12mins, but make sure not to burn them. You may need to watch them the first time to get the timing perfect for your oven. ENJOY!
Calories 348 | Fat 36.5g | Carbohydrates total 5g, Fiber 2.5g, net 2.5g | Protein 3.2g